Sunday, September 30, 2012

1 Month Bloggiversary and One Lovely Blog Award

Yay, it is my 1 month bloggiversary! What can I say? I'll take any reason to celebrate. :)

One  month ago I wrote my first blog post: The Present Mother. Since then, I have written 21 posts including this one, and I have had so much fun sharing my thoughts with you! There have been so many supportive ladies through my first month. One of them is Chewilicious who has nominated me for another award! Thank you so much lady! You are such a sweetie and a wonderful writer. It's always an honor to receive an award from you. :)




Rules to follow:

* Include the blog award in your post.
* Thank the person who nominated you.
* Nominate 5 people and let them know you have done so.
* Tell 7 random things about yourself.

My nominees for the One Lovely Blog Award:

  1. First Time Mom and Dad
  2. It's a Dome Life
  3. Mommy Unmuted
  4. Moore Organized Mayhem
  5. Today With The Tennerys

7 random things about yourself:

  1. I have never been stung by a bee and am deathly afraid of it happening.
  2. I like to eat my broccoli with mayonnaise and soy sauce.
  3. My favorite Disney princess is Belle.
  4. I'm an insomniac.
  5. I can do the splits, but only with my right leg in front.
  6. Rainbows make me smile.
  7. I don't like scary movies because they give me nightmares!

15 comments:

  1. You have never been stung by a bee? Never??? I'm speechless. Congratulations on your award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never! I almost wish I had been so that I could not be afraid of it happening for the first time. It's my luck that I'd be allergic... Anyway, I was just on your blog while you were on mine, that is too funny. And thank you! :)

      Delete
    2. I have not either!! But my 3-year old son already has. :(

      Delete
  2. What a great time to get this kind of an award, when your blog is so new. It's a great way to continue introducing yourself to the people who are here to check you out. I've only been blogging for 3 months so I do know how each month is a milestone. Congrats. Looking forward to hearing more from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Looking forward to reading your blog, too. :)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE your facts. I am even going to try the mayo and soy sauce on the Broccoli. COngratulations on your awards and one month anniversary! You are a brilliant writer. I look forward to your posts and creations! xx

    p.s. Thank you for my award! ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks April! :) You should try it! It's so yummy. I seriously get cravings for it! Haha.

      Your welcome! Love reading your blog. :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much! These are always so fun to do and share. *I also grabbed your badge. It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Yes, I love them too. :)

      Thank you! That is so sweet! I'll grab yours also. :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much! Such a wonderful surprise. My husband sprained his ankle, so I've been off the social media circuit for a few days. I'm still only back in a limited capacity. Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Sorry to hear about your hubby's ankle. :/ HOpefully it heals quickly!

      Delete
    2. I still have to do this. It will happen soon. I promise! Again, thanks :)

      Delete
    3. No worries. It took me a week to get around to it!

      Delete
  6. Congratulations and thanks so much! I accepted it here... http://www.todaywiththetennerys.com/2012/10/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete