Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Birthday Party Planning Mode

I am a little bit obsessive when it comes to birthday parties. I want everything to be perfect, so I start planning them way in advance. The princess and I picked out this years theme, Candyland, about 6 months ago. Since then I have been researching ideas online and picking up odds and ends at the store. There are only 11 days left
! I am really excited but also stressed because there is so much detail I want to put into the party. My fiance thinks that I am a bit over the top with parties, but I can't help it! I just love planning kid parties so much! It's really a hobby for me. Getting the decorations ready, making the cake, and the best part is my Princess' smile on the day of the party! I don't want to spoil anything because I will definitely post after the party!


 One of her birthday photos. I am planning on displaying it at the party. :)


Follow me on Facebook or Twitter

1 comment:

  1. I wish you could come plan birthday parties for me. This is an area I do not excel in! I'm a mess. Send cake!

    XOXO The parent who almost forgot her daughters birthday this year.

    ReplyDelete