Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ketchup With Us Prompt #2: Childhood Celebrity Crush

I read a lot of the other posts and wanted to join the fun! Rules say it has to be in 57 words or less, which was much harder than I thought it would be. So here you go, my childhood celebrity crush is....

 

Joseph Gordon-Levitt


At the tender age of 7 I fell hard and I knew in my heart that he'd come for me one day...


He was my Angel in '94.



Still haunting my dreams...

 


LOVE those dimples!




Joseph, I'm still waiting... 
(Sorry honey, but when he comes for me, it's over... JK!!)



9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. How could you NOT think of him!! Hehe. Thanks. :)

      Delete
  2. I totally fell in love with him in 50/50. Loved your video. And don't even get me started on this one:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSq1cez_flQ

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have seen that one. Love it! They have such great on camera chemistry. They really would make a good couple. Too bad he is already mine. :P

      Delete
  3. He is cute and a terrific actor too. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he is! Who was your childhood celebrity crush??

      Delete
  4. This is a great choice. He is so adorable! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming up with such a fun idea! Can't wait to do the next one! :)

      Delete
  5. Celebrities have a tough life. Set aside all the glitz and glamour for a moment, and imagine what it's like to hardly ever be at home.

    ReplyDelete