Monday, September 17, 2012

Candyland Cake!

Last week helped me realize why I only have one child. I really don't think I would have the energy to do more than one birthday party a year! Haha! No, I really love birthday parties and all of the planning that I put into them, but I do get a bit stressed the week of. The kids had a blast with all of the activities I set up, and I will be posting more about it in a couple days when I get all of my pictures together. For now, here is a photo of the cake
.


This cake did not want to cooperate!! I ended up not going to sleep the night before the party because there were a couple mishaps and I was not finished yet. I didn't get to do as much detail as I wanted, but I think it came out okay. It was yummy and I guess that is what matters most!

10 comments:

  1. that is what matters most the yumsauce factor of your cake that is

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY!!! That is the most beautiful cake I have ever seen! you need to be on Cake Boss for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT??? Is something I could never accomplish in a billion years. Nor would I even want to try, because I don't do well with 'all-nighters.'

    I'm not worthy!! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm sure you could! Not a fan of the all nighters myself, but it seems to be the only time I have to get it done!

      Delete
  4. That cake is awesome. You need to open a party planning business! You have so much talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have actually always wanted to do that! Maybe someday.... :)

      Delete
  5. My husband looked over my shoulder and says it's better than Cake Boss (I have a weakness for sweet things and watch the show now and again). The colors are wonderful and the lollies on top adorable (probably also the easiest part of your cake). I once pinned a very similar cake to my color board.

    Tina - mom of 4
    http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! You need to open a cake business! chedeb5353@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete