Saturday, September 8, 2012

Liebster Award


 Wow! I have been blogging for just over a week and I just received my first award! Thank you so much Chewy-licious for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I am so honored that you thought of me for this. :)



The Rules

  1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  2. Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
  3. Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
  4. Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post.  Go to their page and tell them.
  5. No tag backs.

11 Facts about me

  1. I love being a mom. Pretty sure I was born to do this job. :)
  2. I run a small preschool in my home.
  3. I love to bake and decorate cakes.
  4. My favorite color is PINK!
  5. I love the style, music, and films of the 40s- 60s.
  6. I like to make up random songs about things I am doing. I'm pretty sure people think I'm insane when they overhear me, but my preschool kids enjoy it! Haha!
  7. I love love love planning kid parties.
  8. I have two phobias: Spiders and banks. (I know the second one is bizarre)
  9. I am the oldest of 4 in my family.
  10. I can be awkward and a bit odd, but I embrace it!
  11. I am a major Disney fanatic.

My 11 Questions to answer

  1. What do you like to read about in blogs? That's a tough question! I love to read about so many different things. Crafts, Cooking, Parenting, and really anything that is entertaining or makes me laugh. :)
  2. Do you like college football? If yes, what’s your favorite team? Heck yes!! Oregon Ducks!!
  3. What’s your favorite TV SHOW? New Girl! I just love Zooey Deschanel! She is so quirky and just adorable!
  4. What’s your favorite drink? Raspberry lemonade. Yum!
  5. Coke or Pepsi? I don't like soda.
  6. Purse or Shoes? SHOES!! I have a major shoe addiction! I have many pairs that have only been worn once!
  7. Dresses or Sweat pants? Dresses! I am a total girly girl. :)
  8. Do you wear makeup just to go to the grocery store? Always! I know, so terrible!
  9. Cotton or silk? Hmmm, Depends what it's for... I'm going to go with cotton.
  10. Handmade or store bought? I love handmade, but I'm just not that good so I usually go with store bought for convenience.
  11. Cupcakes or Macrons? Cupcakes!!!

My Questions for the future Liebsters

  1. What is your favorite movie? Why?
  2. If you won a free vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
  3. Sweet or salty?
  4. Could you live without your phone for a day?
  5. What is your dream job?
  6. Do you have a special talent? What is it?
  7. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
  8. Do you have a celebrity crush? Who???
  9. What is your favorite band/singer?
  10. Who does the cooking at your house?
  11. Why did you decide to start blogging?

11 People I’m Awarding: 

  1. Sorry Kid, Your Mom Doesn't Play Well With Others
  2. Day To Day Life
  3. Just Keep Swimming
  4. This Too Shall Pass
  5. Sisterhood Of The Sensible Moms
  6. The Year Of Me
  7. Mommy Needs A Break
  8. The Mom Of The Year
  9. This Is Why I Drink Wine
  10. Monkeys And Tutus

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me. I will try to answer your questions tonight and post it for tomorrow.

    P.S. I'd choose cotton every single time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to reading your answers. :)

      Delete
  2. Aw, so sweet! Thanks for this and I love New Girl too! Can the new season please start?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! I am also a new blogger! Come by and check out my blog as well!
    http://www.thegetfitmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. However, people do use Human Growth Hormone for muscle growth and that gives it a bad name.
    Children with this syndrome experience chronic feelings of hunger
    and increased appetite. They exude the teamwork that is necessary to win the right
    way.

    my web-site: HGH Supplements

    ReplyDelete
  5. It involves listening to certain sounds and music that will train the ringing to go away and stay away.
    Although this treatment method is related to standard tinnitus
    retraining therapy, there are a few key differences.
    The noises may seem worse if you are anxious or stressed.


    my web page; cure for tinnitus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fish oil taken daily reduces the build-up of plaque in the arteries
    which leads to a hardening of the arteries, a major cause of heart attacks

    Also visit my web blog click here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video
    to make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to
    your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?


    Also visit my webpage: click for hostgator coupons

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you are among those People who need to invest their
    money in something tangible in Uganda Don. Despite the fact that
    Pakistan real estate offers competitive returns and quick capital appreciation, many people are inclined to
    invest in sectors other than real estate due to impeding energy crises and rapidly growing inflation.

    In 2013, Real Estate Pune market appears to be strong, with some locations notably poised for growth.


    Stop by my web-site vuokra-asuntoja tampereella

    ReplyDelete
  9. This strategy works because if the negative statement turns up in search results,
    someone that reads it will know it was addressed

    Check out my website; delete rip off report

    ReplyDelete