Monday, September 24, 2012

New Blog Design!

I had a custom blog design created and installed by Span Tag Designs. I love it so much!! It definitely suits me much better than the template I was using through blogger. If you are looking for a new look for your blog, I definitely recommend Span Tag Designs
, and I'm not even getting paid to say it, hehe! I think she did a great job and it was very reasonably priced.

I'm also very excited that I now have Google Friend Connect! YAY!! If anyone is follows me on twitter you might recall that I was asking about it when I first started. Google retired it in March 2012 for all websites except blogs. Even though it hasn't been retired on blogs, trying to get it on my blog was difficult because I couldn't find an html code for it any where! I know there were others trying to get it on their blogs. You might be able to get some help over at Span Tag Designs.

I'm so happy with my new design. Let me know what you think. :)

10 comments:

  1. I love it sweetie! I think it looks great and i love love your logos...i still need to think of something! super cute sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! I can't take any credit for thinking of the logo! I think she did a super great job! :)

      Delete
  2. ps. Just wanted to say you're award winning! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didnt see the old but LOVE the new ;) Returning the follow. Thanks so much! Love for you to link up to Mom's Monday Mingle tomorrow night. Love to have you!

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete