Thursday, September 13, 2012

Party Planning Panic Mode

Wow... it has been such a crazy busy week! I have been terrible about blogging. The Princess' birthday party is this Sunday and I am in full party planning panic mode. My week has consisted of work, shopping at Micheal's for supplies (a lot!), painting signs, and making decorations. I have to start working on fondant decorations for the cake tonight. I'm really nervous about it because it looks harder than any cake I have done before. Wish me luck!!

Here is a peek of what I have been up to...



Signs for the different parts of Candyland
The Princess helped paint

Dum Dum Wreath
Dum Dum Plants!

Giant Lollipops!
And so much more.. I will post photos after the party.  

 I really do love planning parties, but the week of is insane! Can't wait for it to be done. Guess I better get back to work.... I'll be better about posting after the big event! 

Take care and God bless!! :) 

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

5 comments:

  1. I'm dying to see that cake! How did it turn out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need start doing stuff a little earlier than you wont be in soo much panic mode it will still b there but less. i was in party mode for a month before laurens party i don't kno how u can do it in a week guess cuz your half my age LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I usually do things way more in advance. This year I had so much going on with the vacation, then getting the preschool ready for back to school. I've already got great ideas for next year, so I'll be doing a lot early!

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see pictures from the party. I want you to move here and plan all my parties! You are so good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. visit:Part Time Work You can totally silence a room by giving under5s the chance to decorate simple fairy / cupcakes iced with butter cream ... jelly tots, chocolate buttons and lurid sugar full sprinkles of all sorts go down a treat!

    ReplyDelete