Friday, September 21, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award & Sunshine Award

I hope it's okay to combine these two awards in one post. I am so honored that such amazingly talented bloggers thought of me for these awards. I am very new at this and still figuring it out, so this is very encouraging! Thanks ladies!!




Thank you so much It's a Dome LifeChewy-licious for nominating me for this award! I am so honored that you both thought of me for this and I'm sorry that I am so late accepting! I had an extremely busy last week and a half, but I am so grateful that such talented bloggers like you ladies would think of me. :)


Here are the Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Add the award to your blog.
2. Thank the person who presented it to you.
3. List seven random facts about yourself.
4. List the rules.
5. Pass the award onto seven other bloggers.
6. Inform each blogger they have won by posting a comment on their blog

7 random facts about me:
  1. My favorite band is She and Him.
  2. I love any movie with Adam Sandler.
  3. I collect Disney dolls.
  4. I drive a mini van.
  5. My favorite movie of all time is Wizard of Oz & my favorite song is Somewhere Over The Rainbow.
  6. I'm Mexican & Japanese.
  7. I'm allergic to cats and dogs, but have one of each anyway.
I am passing this award along to

  1. Moore Organized Mayhem
  2. Sisterhood Of Sensible Moms
  3. Abandoning Pretense
  4. Pocketful of Joules
  5. Happy Little Feet
  6. The Bi(tch) Log
  7. Mommy Unmuted

     




Thank you so much Chewy-licious and Happy Little Feet for nominating me for this award. I think both of you and your blogs are so wonderful, so it is really an honor!


The conditions of this award are to answer the eight questions below, and nominate 10 other awesome bloggers.

The Questions:

1. What is your favorite Christmas/festive movie? Oh my goodness, that is so hard to choose! I love Christmas, and I love so many Christmas movies. I would have to say my top favorite is It's a Wonderful Life.

2. What is your favorite flower? White lilies.

3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic beverage? Raspberry lemonade.

4. What is your passion? Children, music, art, baking

5. What is your favorite time of year? Summer! Love the sunshine. :)

6. What is your favorite time of day? Evening when I get to relax a little and give The Princess snuggles.

7. What is your favorite physical activity? Dancing and running.

8. What is your favorite vacation? Any vacation!

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I loved reading your questionnaire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the love! And you know what I realized from your list? I pretty much like any Adam Sandler movie, too. Except for Little Nicky because that was atrocious. Can't get those hours of my life back.

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except little Nicky. That totally goes without being said!! Haha!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much. I'm honored you thought of me and not surprised you were awarded yourself. You're a wonderful person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's so sweet. Thank you! Can't wait to see your answers. :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you so very much! This is by dfar my favorite award! (the photo is really pretty. ; ) I also LOVED your answers. I could honestly just copy and past your questions and answers on my blog. Right down to dancing and running!

    thanks again. XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this award because of the pretty picture, too! Haha! I'm such a girl! Yay, can't wait to read your answers. :)

      Delete