Tuesday, October 9, 2012

20 Cakes!

I am co-hosting the Picture Perfect Party Linky #11!

 
Amanda’s Books and More
Please link up at the bottom of this post!

20 Cakes by Me!

If you have been reading my blog you know that I have a hobby. Cake decorating! I love it! I only do it for friends and family, because I really don't have the time for another business, but maybe someday. :)

If you are a new follower, please leave me a comment so that I can check out your blog. Thanks!


























Amanda’s Books and More

Here's your chance to link up your Wordless Wednesday (with or without words) or any picture post at this Picture Perfect Party Linky (P.P.P.L.)! Come join me (Tina @ Amanda's Books and More) and today's co-host (Josi @ That Suburban Momma) to this fun and easy blog hop!

Here are the easy rules:

  • Follow Tina and Josi on links 1 and 2. Please leave a comment with your blog URL so that we can follow back (as long as your blog is family friendly).
  • Link-up your post with a picture and follow as many new blogs as you like. Make sure you let them know that you’re following through this P.P.P.L. hop, tell them how you are following them and add your URL to the message so that, if they want to, they can follow back.
  • Grab the button at Amanda's Books and More and add it on your post or on your side-bar, so that we can spread the word and get more people to the party.
  • Share about this hop on Twitter, Google+ or Facebook.








20 comments:

  1. How wonderful! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are wonderful! Just the other day I saw a baby bum one on TV and this one was even better. :)

    Tina
    http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! And thanks for giving me the opportunity to co-host your blog hop. So fun looking at everyone's photos. :)

      Delete
  3. Those are amazing! I am so jealous I wish I could decorate like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you April! I'm sure you could. It's just very time consuming is all. :)

      Delete
  4. Wow! You made these? I'm so jealous! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cakes yo posted, my daughter would love the one with the animals. She is a Diego lover and loves all animals he rescues.
    You are very talented and I am following you now.
    I would love for you to follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2012/10/thankful-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's such a cute show. Miss the days when My Princess watched that one!

      Delete
  6. Wow! Hunnie you are so talented!!! I wish you lived closer!!! hehehe They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! Me too, I would totally make you a cake! <3

      Delete
  7. Wow...those are such cute cakes...following you now ..

    Surabhi@http://homekidsandcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have got gifted hands my friend, they are all beautifu1!
    visiting from Picture perfect, have a super blessed day!
    Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these cakes. I wish you had to make one a day...haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to invite you to link up with us at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week if you’d like to attend.
    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/10/clever-chicks-blog-hop-5-happy-hen.html

    I hope to see you there!
    Cheers!
    Kathy
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow your cakes are fab, cake decorating has fast become a hobby for me as well, and each year the boys cake ideas get more and more elaborate! I have yet to try 2 or more tiers though. The babies bum is great. I recently did quite a graphic baby shower cake which I blogged about - it certainly made the mother to be laugh!

    New follower here, my blog is http://theramblingpages.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/formula-1-birthday-cake.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing!! You really need to go in business. chedeb5353@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete