Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Hooray! Laine Blogger Award & Sunshine Blogger Award!

I love recieving awards from fellow bloggers! It is wonderful to know that someone is actually enjoying my posts! I have two awards that I have been meaning to post. I'm sorry that it has taken me so long, school has been keeping me pretty busy!



Thank you so much Hayley@ Love Art Baby and Mary @ Merrily Mary. These two ladies are two of my newest friends and I absolutely love both of their blogs. If you have not yet checked either of them out you must. In fact, as soon as you are done with reading this post, go check out their latest posts! I promise you will love them. :)

This award has a few simple rules for recipients. Answer 5 questions about yourself. Add the award logo in your post and thank the person who gave it to you by linking back to their blog. Pass it on to 5 other bloggers and notify them that they have won!

 

Here are the questions and my answers:


1. What is your current beauty obsession?
I know it sounds gross, but acne. I have recently developed a lovely acne issue and have been trying everything to make it go away! I haven't gone proactive yet. I am currently trying out some Mary Kay products. If they work I will definitely post a review!

2. Name one item you wish you owned.


3.What is your favorite topic to read about?
Parenting. Is it obvious that I am obsessed with my kid? I love reading about fun new things to try with her.

4. What inspired you to become a blogger?
I just needed an outlet. I wanted a place where I could talk about the fun things I do with The Princess and speak my mind about other things. I don't have many close friends, so I figured, I'd just share my thoughts with the world wide web. ;)

5. What nail polish are you wearing now?
I don't really do nail polish. Sometimes I paint my toes, but none right now. Sorry to disappoint!

5 blogs I love that I would like to award:




Thank you so much Vicki @ The Greek Housewife for honoring me with The Sunshine Blogger Award! I absolutely love reading her blog, it is so funny! She is awesome and you must add her to your list of must reads!

Rules

  • Include award logo in blog post and site and thank the blogger who gave it to you & include link back.
  • Answer 10 questions about yourself or list 10 facts about you.
  • Nominate 10-12 bloggers for the award and contact them at their blog site to inform them.

10 facts about me:


1. I'm Mexican and Japanese.
2. I don't like scary movies.
3. I hate black olives!
4. I have a tattoo of 3 hearts on my wrist.
5. I LOVE sushi!
6. I wish life were a musical.
7. I loved the Twilight books.
8. I don't care if you didn't ^
9. I am addicted to chocolate.
10. I haven't seen any of the Star Wars movies all the way through.

12 blogs I love and would like to Award:



Congratulations to all of the bloggers that I am awarding! Let me know when you post! I'd love to read your answers and facts. :)

9 comments:

  1. woohoo! I thank you! I too love getting awards but also know they require quite a bit of work involved in getting them passed on....SO....I am going to proudly add the this badge to my blog.....and work on it. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on both awards, they're well deserved. And thanks for the honor of passing the Laine on to me, I'm thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your awards! Did you just award me?! Thank you, thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. And thank you! I love your answers! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I am so behind on my award responses. I keep thinking I will tackle them all in one blog and then I procrastinate! I will try to get my answers posted soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much!!! Hooray for sharing the love! And, life is a musical here. It's a crappy B grade musical, the lead can't carry a tune in a bucket but we sing about everything! Welcome to PreSchool Musical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ack! I have developed an acne issue too, thanks to some not so lovely steroids I'd ben taking. I have tried the Clean and Clear Advantage stuff recently, and that seems to be helping, so might be worth having a look at. :)

    ReplyDelete