Thursday, October 4, 2012

Friendly Friday










It's Friday which means it's time for Friendly Friday Blog Hop!






If you are interested in co-hosting the next Friendly Friday Blog Hop send an email to Tricia@TodaywiththeTennerys.com





Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?







RULES are simple:





1. Follow your hosts


Links 1 - 3 


(I always return the follow, leave me a comment so I CAN follow back)





2. Follow your co-host


Link 4





3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post. Also, link-up your Twitter and Facebook.





4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them however you choose.


Be sure to  leave them a comment, so they can follow you back.





5. Tweet about this blog hop













6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!







Today with the Tennerys

























9 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the Friday link-up!
    I'm looking forward to following your posts and getting to know you!

    -Bevin-
    lewislife10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I stopped by your blog and followed back. What a cutie you have! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, i'm your newest follower, Thanks for hosting!
    would love for you to come check my blogs out!
    my personal/mommy blog www.ericastartwalking.com
    or my fitness blog www.fromthicktothinsanantonio.blogspot.com

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! Checked out your blog and am now following you. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi, I;m Vickilicious, yet another follower all the way from Greece and Today with Tennerys Friendly Friday link-up. Thanks for hosting!I'm looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you. Check my blog when you have a chance: http://thegreekhousewife.blogspot.gr/ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, all the way from Greece! That is very cool. I have always wanted to visit. I just stopped by your blog and am now following you. Looking forward to reading more about you! :)

      Delete
  4. I found you through the hop and am now following you. Your post on autism was very touching. I am a people lover. I believe EVERYONE is a child of God's and deserves respect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marci, thank you so much for stopping by and reading! I feel the same way.

      Delete
  5. I have gained a lot while reading your blog. I will definitely share this information with my friends.
    Thanks for sharing.
    how do i get a loan

    ReplyDelete