Monday, October 1, 2012

Ketchup With Us: Prompt #3

The Rules of Play (Please check 'em out for us, guys!)

  1. Follow us on Twitter (Michele/Mel ) and Facebook (Michele /Mel)
  2. Post the 'Ketchup With Us' button (below) in the body of your post.
  3. Link your entry's URL (not your blog URL) to the linky at the bottom of one of our posts.
  4. Tweet us your post. Please include both of our handles AND the hashtag #KetchupWithUs so we can RT you.
  5. Please turn off your captcha. (Don't know what that means? It's when your commenters are forced to enter nonsensical codes to establish their non-roboticness. But, seriously, robots HATE writing link-ups. And Ketchup. So, I think we're good.) 
  6.   
Tell us in 57 WORDS OR LESS about a time you were caught red-handed, like a rat in a trap, with your hand in the cookie jar.


My story can relate to Mel's (According to Mags) in a very amusing way....

I was a sweet little girl.


 But if you made me mad I could turn in an instant...


One day my cousin and I got into an argument that ended with me sinking my teeth into her arm. Of course she ran to her mom and tattled... what a rat!

I DENIED IT!

The only problem was that my cousin’s arm had bite marks, with MY piece of gum right in the middle.

Crap... BUSTED!

Follow me on Twitter and Facebook!


11 comments:

  1. Again with the gum. That's hilarious! Remind me to stop chewing it before it ensnares me like it did for you and Mel. :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is to funny! next time hide the evidence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Yes, I always make sure to spit my gum before biting, now. Hahahah!

      Delete
  3. lmao! you are soooo bad! bad girl! ack! don't bite me!!! i'll be good i promise!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, my bark is much worse than my bite! LOL!

      Delete
  4. Gotta hate that gum leading back to you!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That gum always gives it away. :) Your pictures crack me up! Sweet little girl turned crazed green monster. Great story! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Your story was so funny, too! The gum got us both!

      Delete