- Follow us on Twitter (Michele/Mel ) and Facebook (Michele /Mel)
- Post the 'Ketchup With Us' button (below) in the body of your post.
- Link your entry's URL (not your blog URL) to the linky at the bottom of one of our posts.
- Tweet us your post. Please include both of our handles AND the hashtag #KetchupWithUs so we can RT you.
- Please turn off your captcha. (Don't know what that means? It's when your commenters are forced to enter nonsensical codes to establish their non-roboticness. But, seriously, robots HATE writing link-ups. And Ketchup. So, I think we're good.)
My story can relate to Mel's (According to Mags) in a very amusing way....
I was a sweet little girl.
But if you made me mad I could turn in an instant...
One day my cousin and I got into an argument that ended with me sinking my teeth into her arm. Of course she ran to her mom and tattled... what a rat!
I DENIED IT!
The only problem was that my cousin’s arm had bite marks, with MY piece of gum right in the middle.