Friday, November 2, 2012

Secret Subject Swap #2

Welcome to the second Secret Subject Swap. Twenty brave bloggers picked a secret subject for someone else and were assigned a secret subject to interpret in their own style. Today we are all simultaneously divulging our topics and submitting our posts. 

This wonderful idea was brought to you by Baking in a Tornado!








Here are links to all the sites featuring Secret Subject Swap posts. Sit back, grab a cup, and check them all out. See you there:

http://BakingInATornado.blogspot.com                    
http://happy-little-feet.blogspot.ca/                         
http://sorrykid.blogspot.com/                                 
http://momofbigalittlea.blogspot.com/                 
http://www.momaical.com                
http://DeBieHive.blogspot.com                                
http://www.justalittlenutty.com/                             
http://hypnoticbard.blogspot.com/                           

My subject is:

If you could be immortal (meaning you can't get hurt or die) for 24 hours, what would you do?"

Submitted by:

Life on Peanut Layne


24 hours of Immortality


I have always been a bit of a thrill seeker. Being a parent, I have had to let that go a bit, so if I were to have 24 hours of immortality, I would do fun, crazy, & dangerous things that I would never do otherwise.

Skydiving


The first thing I would do is jump out of a plane. That's right, I'd jump out of a plane! I have always wanted to go skydiving. As a mother, I feel like it would be selfish to do that. I read that there are only about 30-40 deaths per year, but I am just not willing to take that risk. I would definitely take that 5 hour class so that I wouldn't have to do a tandem jump. I would buy one of those cool videos with Tom Petty's "Free Falling" playing on it. Cliche? I don't care, it's an awesome song!!



Race


The next thing I would do is drive a race car in a race. I know that one is kind of silly, but I have always wondered what it would be like! The freedom from speed limits would be so exciting! I'm very competitive, so I'm sure I'd win, haha!

 

Swim with the sharks


I once read about people swimming in shark infested waters and thought it was insane. If I knew that I were immortal for a day, I would totally do it. I'd explore the under water world (I'm assuming I could stay under without coming up for air). We've all dreamed about doing it when we watched The Little Mermaid. I would go under the water and search for sunken ships, and if any sharks got in my way, I'd just wrestle them, duh...



I could probably think of a bunch more crazy ideas, but I'm pretty sure that if I did any of the things I mentioned I would be exhausted. Doing crazy, dangerous is tiring!

Now for some Tom Petty...




26 comments:

  1. Wow, you ARE a thrill seeker! I think if I had that power, I'd do something lame like dodge cars in the Target parking lot :) I love your photo-altering. So creative! Great job. Now I want to go dig up my "Little Mermaid" DVD...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Dodge cars in the Target parking lot. That's hysterical! Thanks for stopping by. Love that movie!

      Delete
  2. LOVE it. The pictures are hysterical. So glad you joined in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting! It was so fun to write!

      Delete
  3. Eee!! Swim with sharks?!! I would suffer multiple heart attacks...and not even be able to die in peace!! Your photos are so funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! Well, I mostly would just want to explore. I think I could handle the shark if I knew it couldn't hurt me! Haha!

      Delete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!!! TOO funny!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha! I love what you did with this post! Your pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was a great prompt idea! Made my prompt that look totally lame. Haha!

      Delete
  6. LOVE IT...what great and exciting things to do with immortality. Love the pics, they are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Go for the gold and try to beat Felix Baumgartener's (I think that's his name) record and jump from Pluto! Wait.....that's not a planet anymore, is it?
    I love how you put your face in all those pictures.
    Epic answers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, too, am in the Secret Subject Swap - and I just love what you did with your prompt! :) Fab photos - you look amazing in the race card driver's rig - you might want to consider the look if not the activity!
    Sounds like such a FUn 24 hours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Maybe my next Halloween costume. ;)

      Delete
  9. Oh. My. God. The pictures of the different things with your gorgeous face photoshopped into them are freakin awesome!!! Love what you did with this topic! Hilarious!

    Tracy @ Momaical

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! I had fun with it, hehe. :)

      Delete
  10. I found you on the Create, Simplify hop and I'm following.

    I jumped out of a plane right after my second child was born (he was a few months old), but because he was so little and I didn't want to be away from him for long, I jumped tandem (because no class was required). The guy strapped to my back jumped in flip flops, lolol!

    No way I'd do any of those other things you mentioned, I'm too chicken. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun! And, I would be way too chicken to do the other things in less I actually was immortal for a day. Hehe. :)

      Delete
  11. omg I love those pictures lol...that was freaking awesome! I wish I could photoshop, but I can't figure it out for the life of me! I'm still laughing, this was great. Also, you are gorgeous! I could never jump out of a plane (fear of heights) and the closest I'll get to sharks is shark week (which I love), and I went to NASCAR once...maybe I could do that, but probably not...I get anxiety when I go 5 mph over the speed limit. I'm a 90 year old women trapped in a 40 year old body lol. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used that site www.faceinhole.com. And thank you for the compliment! Haha, you are too funny! I'm not sure I'd do the nascar and shark thing unless I actually was immortal, haha!

      Delete