Thursday, December 6, 2012

Always make time for the simple things

It's been a busy week. Between school and work I have felt like there isn't even time to breathe. I can't stand when I begin to feel like I'm too busy to enjoy life. Whenever I start to feel overly busy, I take a step back. I try find a simple activity to spend some quality time with The Princess....  Today, I saw a pile of white paper sitting on my desk, I knew what had to be done.

Snowflakes!

It's such a simple activity, but we really had a blast. We cut so many different designs and now we have a bunch of snowflakes to hang in her bedroom as decorations.

Remember to take a breaks from the busy schedule to enjoy the simple things. Grab a cardboard box and turn it into a rocket ship, build a fort, make memories with your kids. And don't wait too long, because all of the precious moments disappear before you can even realize that they've passed.



“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching” 
― Gerard Way

Take care and God bless!


1 comment: