Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Easy 3 Step Bow Hairstyle Tutorial




A while back I saw a photo of a little girl with a bow hairstyle. I thought it was so cute, but it looked complicated. Well, I finally decided to give it a try, and guess what! Not complicated at all! In fact it is super easy!

Bow Hairstyle Tutorial



What you need:

 

Medium- Long hair
Brush
Rubber band
Hairspray



Step one:

Begin putting hair in high ponytail. The last time you wrap the band around, only pull through half way or less. Note: I think it's cute for the bow to be off to the side a little. If you would prefer that look, do not make the ponytail centered.



Step two:


Separate loop of hair in half. I just did this with my fingers. You will have to play with it a little to get the shape just right.








Step three:


Pull the end of the hair up and over. Pin it in the back. Then go crazy with the bobby pins. I pinned the bow in place and pinned all around so that it would be secure. Add hairspray and lots of it!




And Voila! Hair bow!




Thank you for reading! Takc care and God bless!

If you LOVE my blog, and I hope you do, please vote for me! All you have to do is click the banner!Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

11 comments:

  1. How Cute! I'll try it on my daughter's hair! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome Vicky! Let me know how it goes. :)

      Delete
  2. OMG, SOOOO cute!!! I have to try!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that DOES look easy! My daughter's only 3 and doesn't have enough hair yet, but I'm totally putting this in my back pocket. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I miss 3! Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Delete
  4. OMG that is soooo sweet!! At this point I can barely gather enough hair to get a "sticking straight up clump of hair" on top of her head (but I still do it!) but I can't wait to try this in like, six years lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I used too do the little sticking up ponytails! So cute!

      Delete
  5. That is so cool! I can't wait for Reagan to get more hair!!

    xoxo
    Lanaya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, that is ADORABLE:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi im on the TGIF hop & came by to follow & show my support! Hope all is well to your family! Hope to see you on my blog as well :) bTW, looove the tutorial!!! :) who would of thought it was that easy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just Followed your Blog through the TGIF Blog Hop, would love a follow back if you have a chance

    Navin

    www.thesoupprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete