Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Slim by Summer Week #1

slimbutton

I am so excited to be linking up with Raising ReaganGeek Can Be Chic for the first week of the Slim by Summer challenge!

This week's theme:
Long term weight loss and health goals and swimsuit inspiration.


My long term goals are more about living a healthier lifestyle than losing weight. I would like to completely cut out fast food and to become better about eating more balanced meals. I am training for an 8k in March and would love to complete a half marathon by May. I really just want to treat my body right. Eat to nourish and exercise to strengthen. 


 I know that it's not a two piece, but I am in love with this swimsuit. I want it in pink, red, and black. I like variety! 


If you are trying to get fit by summer, or would just like to work on living a healthier lifestyle, head over and link up for some great support along the way! 

You can also join the Facebook group and check out the Pinterest board.



7 comments:

  1. What a cool swimsuit ~ it's very Marilyn! So glad you are linked up with us!

    xoxo
    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...this is too weird to not be true but...I am starting a fitness friday blog hop, and my first post is about swimsuits and summertime! Crazyyy...so...since you're already in the mindset, maybe you wouldn't mind swinging by and linking up tomorrow?? I'd be super flippin happy to see ya!!!! Yea for being bikini ready BEFORE summer this year...vs the other option...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a great longterm goals. I too want to eliminate all fast foods--Lord know that would save me lots of money as well as calories. Oh yeah and that swimsuit is hot!

    I'm visiting via Fitness Friday at High Heeled Mama's blog.

    Mandi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. Good for you! And that bathing suit is hot! No need for a two piece there. And I really love this line: Eat to nourish and exercise to strengthen. Perfect way to put it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of luck! Love the swimsuit :0) I’m a new follower of your blog from the Monday Mingle Blog Hop! Would love if you could stop by mine. Thanks :0)

    The Three Whiskateers
    http://thethreewhiskateers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete