Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Valentine

 
This will be my 4th Valentine's Day with my fiance. When we started dating, he was so wonderful that I didn't know what to do with myself. I had never experienced a man treating me right. Now, almost 5 years later, he's still making me smile. I'm so thankful that I have such a wonderful man to be my Valentine today and for the rest of my life.




The Life of a Not so Ordinary Wife is hosting a Valentine's Day link up to see how well he knows you! Here were her instructions:





  1. Fill out the questions below with your answers
  2. Hand over the same set of questions to your spouse and see if they can answer the questions about you.
  3. Write your post and compare both of your answers
  4. Link up here on February 14th

This was so fun! Keep reading to see how well our answers matched up...
 



How long have you been together?
Him: Almost 5 years. Our first date was on May 25th 2008.
Me: 5 years on May 25th

Where was your first date?
Him: A little bit of everywhere... Zoo, Skating, Olive Garden and some other places.
Me: Starbucks, air hockey at game place, Applebees, The Zoo, Olive Garden, then a movie in his theater room.

Where was your first kiss?
Him: On the couch in the theater room.
Me: His couch.

Who first said, "I love you"?
Him: I think I did.
Me: Him.

What is her most commondly used phrase?
Him: "Really?"
Me: "Oh my goodness!"

Who is her celebrity crush?
Him: Too many to list, but I think #1 is Ryan Gossling.
Me: Joseph Gordon Levitt, James Franco, Adam Sandler, Ryan Gossling.... not sure which he'd say.

If she was ordering drinks for both of you, what would you each get?
Him: Raspberry lemonade for her and diet pepsi for me.
Me: Alcohol- both vanilla vodka and diet.
Non alchohol- me, raspberry or strawberry lemonade and him, diet pepsi.
What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
Him: Enchiladas
Me: He'd probably say enchiladas.

What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
Him: She once overcooked steak.
Me:  Hmmm, Maybe the delicious chicken fettucini that he didn't like the onions in? (He hates onions) 

What is the most-played song on her iPod?
Him: She plays every song over and over, but right now might be Regina Spektor.
Me: Of the moment, anything Regina Spektor

What would she say is your most annoying habit?
Him: Breathing hard.
Me: Saying okay when he has no idea what I said.

What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
Him: Surfs the internet on her phone, very annoying.
Me: Wash my face.

If you could throw out one item of her clothing, what would it be?
Him: Tights/ Leggings
Me: He'd probably say the black leggings that I wear under dresses.

What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
Him: Everything
Me:  Oh gosh, I have no clue...

What's her go-to drink at Starbucks?
Him: White chocolate mocha
Me: White mocha, extra sweet.

What's her blog's name?!
Him: thatsuburbanmomma.com
Me: That Suburban Momma!

4 comments:

  1. YES! Ryan Gossling!! lol He did pretty good with the questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ALL your celebrity crushes! No need to just have one when they are all amazing =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah my husband does the "ok ok" when he has no idea what i'm talking about too.

    thanks for linking up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for co-hosting the Blog Hop. Take a look at some of my Funny Baby Videos when you have a moment.

    ReplyDelete