Sunday, February 17, 2013

Social Sunday: All about Valentine's Day.

Sunday Social


This Week's Questions: All about Valentine's Day!

1. Best Valentine's Day you’ve ever had

I think our first valentine's Day (2009) is definitely the winner. When The Princess and I got to his house he had put hershey kisses all over the floor and had a bunch of goodies and flowers set up on the table for both of us. It was so sweet. Then later that evening he and I had a romantic dinner.









2. Worst Valentine's Day you’ve ever had


2008. It was just a really sad day.

3. What did you do for Valentine's this year?

It was actually a pretty bad one. The whole day just went wrong, but the end of the night really topped it off. I had class until 9pm. When I was leaving, I realized that I needed gas. The tank was below empty, woops... then I realized that I had fogotten my debit card at home, WOOPS. THANK GOODNESS I remembered that one of my friends lived close by and I called her up and borrowed $10 (yes, I totally went to her house begging for money, lol!) I didn't get home till almost 11, then we ate cold Panda Express and watched an episode of the Big Bang Theory. The last part was actually okay, but man... definitely doesn't make the Best Valentine's Day list!



4. Best Valentine's Idea if you’re single

Having a girls night and swapping gifts with your girlfriends! Or maybe even a spa day. :)
5. Favorite Valentine's Candy?

Candy Hearts!


6. Favorite Valentine's Memory from your childhood

Hmm, nothing really sticks out in my mind. I just remember loving handing out Valentine cards and class parties. Oh, and I remember always picking out an extra special one for whoever I had a crush on, haha!


If you haven't linked up with the Sunday Social, head over and link up! It's a super fun way to get to know other bloggers.

 

9 comments:

  1. Hi! It was nice to hear about your Valentine memories! We are your newest follower from the blog hop. Would love a follow in return. Looking forward to connecting with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww looks like you had a great Valentines day! :-)

    Stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop!
    New follower via email (so i will get a notification when you add a post!)

    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com
    http://www.infinitelifefitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Title:
    The Best High Returns on Best Investment

    Content:
    Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
    For More Details click the link below:

    Web Link:
    http://www.whatacash.com

    Display Name: whatacash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your favorite one was cute! Stinks you almost ran out of gas this year, but begging a friend for a few bucks is much better than pushing a car :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your 2009 Valentine's Day sounds very romantic.. and this year's sounds very memorable. But a good one. It's nice making memories, even if it's kinda inconvenient. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2010 Valentine’s Day is the best valuations which create the golden memory in my life and it was my first Valentines Day celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. we marketers should be measuring our social media marketing campaigns to determine what free instagram followers bot is making our businesses money -- and what isn?t. In other words, ignore the unicorns-and-rainbows superstitions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your favorite people are very cute! Stinks you almost ran out of gas this year, but begging a friend a few dollars more than pushing a car is much better

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for share this info, because it is so useful for me, if you have more time, please visit me back.
    Buy Instagram Followers

    ReplyDelete