Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sunday Social!

Sunday Social

This weeks Questions:

1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have? 

My laptop (there is wifi on this island, right??) and my Nikon t4i because I'm sure there would be many beautiful photo ops!



2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over: 
Sex and the City and Friends. They could never get old!



3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab? 

Laptop and hard drive because that is where I've got backups of all of our family photos and that is the one thing that I could never replace.

4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?  

Oh man, that's a toughie, I looove all of my clothes, haha! If I had to pick, I would choose my mustard cardigan that I wear way too often and my Audrey Skirt in Ribbon Rose and Pink Sash Bow from Pinupgirlclothing.com (crappy cell phone photo below). 




5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?

Definitely the Avengers I have a superhero obsession, and Breaking Dawn part 2. I read all of the books and thought the last movie was great (aside from the creepy baby face).



6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures? 

Super sweet white mocha and chocolate!


This is my first time linking up with the Sunday Social, but I think it is such a fun idea. If you haven't linked up, head over and link up! Let me know if we have any of the same answers. :) 

If you LOVE my blog, and I hope you do, please vote for me! All you have to do is click the banner!Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


7 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY agree with you with questions 1,2,3 and 5! Your outfit (#4) is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt! Gorgeous! Everyone is saying "Friends" and I'm kicking myself for not using that one! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that skirt! And I'm hoping that there's wifi otherwise my Nook will be pointless :)

    ~Cassie~
    P.S. Returning the favor of commenting and following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is adorable and white mocha is my absolute favorite! Stopping by from With Dirt On Your Face! Thanks for visiting me earlier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt! The whole outfit is adorable. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great outfit! I would absolutely agree that I could watch Sex and the City over and over again!!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that skirt! And I love chocolate too! :)

    Am following you back!

    Kate @ http://seriouslykateblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete