Thursday, March 14, 2013

Awesome Lephrechaun Traps

Today I was scrolling through my Facebook news feed and came across this adorable photo with the caption "leprechaun trap!" Seriously awesome! And pure genius... Free Lucky Charms? What leprechaun wouldn't go for that??

Now, I knew that we have to put out cookies Santa, and the Easter Bunny hides eggs for us to find, but I totally missed the boat on this one! Had I been making leprechaun traps all these years, I'm sure I'd have caught one by now and be living the good life with a pot of gold... oh well, better late than never.

I did some pinning and I think I'm ready to get started. Here are my top 5 favorites that I found to help give you some ideas if you are going to make one of your own.


5. The Simple Trap 

At first when I started looking at traps, I scrolled right past this one, but then I came across it again and it caught my eye. Yes, it is simple, but in this busy life sometimes simple is perfect. Which is why this simple trap makes number 5.


4. Hanging Pot of Gold Trap

This looks like a fun craft and everyone knows that leprechauns are always trying to add to their gold stash, so there is no way they could resist this trap!
 

3.The Falling Cup Trap

This one is pretty awesome. The cup is attatched to a string that is attached to a penny. When the penny is lifted the cup falls. Pure genius.

 

2. The Trap Door Trap

Love this one!  The reverse psychology will definitely trick a leprechaun!
 


1. The Cake Trap

I'm commonly referred to as "The Cake Lady" so naturally, my favorite trap of all is this awesome cake trap! I have to try this for sure!!

 


 I hope that I gave you some ideas for a fun leprechaun trap! If you have done or are going to do one, I'd love to hear about it in a comment!

Take care and God bless!
 

8 comments:

  1. Love this idea! I will have to keep this in mind for when my daughters a bid older!
    Visiting from the Aloha Friday Bloghop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great!! Thanks for the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute ideas!! Cant' wait to try these next year when my son is old enough to get it!

    Newest follower GFC :)

    Kait
    www.highheelsandhotdeals.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he I like the cake trap. That's cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cake trap, I remember doing the shoe box traps when I was in elementary school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ideas! Wish I had seen this when my children were little!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute cake, love the "trap"

    ReplyDelete