Thursday, March 7, 2013

Birthday Wish!!!



It's official, I am 26 years old! Not that I'm counting, but only 4 years from 30. Wow, time sure does fly!! D will get back in town from a business trip late tonight, but it's okay I've got fun plans for The Princess and I. I will definitely be posting all about it tomorrow!

 I find it to be cool and kind of creepy at the same time that Google knows it's my birthday.


So, here is my birthday wish... 

I wish that everyone who reads this would vote for my blog!! I would love to check my ranking and see that I have moved up on the list. All you have to do is click the picture of the juggling momma.


It will take you to another site and that is how you know you have voted! Thank you to anyone who votes!! It will really make my birthday extra special. :)

Now, time to go watch my Facebook timeline fill up with posts from all the friends I never talk to... Not that I don't love it!! 

8 comments:

  1. Google wished you for your birth day. That’s awesome. Happy birthday Suburban!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got a birthday wishes from Google. That's awesome right? Here is my wishes for you. Happy birthday Suburban!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday chica!! I love that Google does it. The first time I saw it I was all Ummm... but it's kind of cool!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yea, I have to admit that it's pretty cool!

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday ~ you'll love the 30's when you get here ... although in four years I'll be three away from 40! Yikes! Hope that is the new 30 :)

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you girly! And I know I will, I was just kidding. All of my close friends are in their late 30s- early 40s and they are the coolest people I know. :)

      Delete
  5. Happy Birthday!!! Hope your day was filled with lots of hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete