Thursday, March 28, 2013

Funny Postpartum Lady

I am so excited to introduce you to Liz from Funny Postpartum Lady! She is one of the funniest ladies I know and is one of my favorite bloggers! If you haven't checked her out yet, you definitely need to stop by! 

 

My name is Liz, most affectionately known as Funny Postpartum Lady. I am a mom of 4 great kids and wife to a hunky Marine. I'm currently living in San Antonio but we live wherever the Military decides to send us.


 I am a mommy blogger and run FunnyPostpartumLady.org along with my Fan Page on Facebook. On my blog you can find giveaways, reviews, funny stories about my life, rants and raves, sponsor spotlights, military lifestyle posts, recipes, and random posts about anything. I'm also the President and Founder of MothersHelpingOthers.org which is a Social Networking Site for Parents. It's a great way to connect with other people just like you, ask questions, post pictures of your family, and just have fun. We are always trying to find new ways to make this website a better experience. You can join today for free by clicking HERE. It's simple and you can even sign up with your FB account.
Anything else you want to know, just ask.
Below are links to my Social Media pages. Come join me!







6 comments:

  1. I love FPL! Liz is awesome, both on her blog and her FB page! Found you on the TGIF Blog Hop and started following you via GFC, Google+, FB and Twitter. I would love it if you would follow me back!
    Christine
    www.musingsofasinglemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I just recently discovered her blog and it's amazing. KK, will visit her site now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Liz:)
    Following from the TGIF Blog Hop! Hope you have a wonderful evening!
    Nicky
    www.feelingtheemptynest.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have already been to her blog. I love her! I am visiting with TGIF blog hop. I followed you on GFC.

    http://agutandabutt.blogspot.com/#

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I’m new follower of your blog and would like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop:
    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/04/clever-chicks-blog-hop-32-crayon.html

    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete