Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Doppelganger!?!

I always love heading over to Mel's & Michelle's, to join the fun with their Ketchup with Us Prompts!!



KETCHUP WITH US' - PROMPT #14

In 57 words or less, tell us about your doppelgänger.

First dates can be filled with romance.
Everything can be going just right,
but the wrong compliment...
Well, that can ruin the night.

Now, many girls may think Mariah's pretty,
but as it turns out, I don't think she's much.
So, next time you want to make your lady smile,
Tell her she smells nice, that might get your through lunch.


I can never just leave this at the 57 words! Haha! I had such a hard time thinking of a doppelganger because no one ever says that I look like any celebrity, but then I remembered... when D and I first started dating he told me I looked like her thinking it was a compliment. Only thing is, I've never thought she was pretty. Although, looking at our photos next to each other, I can kind of see it! What do you think? Is he right?


Do you have a doppelganger? I'd love to hear about it in a comment!

Thanks for stopping by. Take care and God bless!



12 comments:

  1. You have the same face shape and smile.

    I've been told I look like Nicole Kidman and Reese Witherspoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny because I never thought that those actresses look alike, but you really do resemble both!!

      Delete
  2. You do look similar! I totally see it. Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting it! One of my favorite link ups. :)

      Delete
  3. Hey so true. You have the same shape of face, the smile, and the cheekbones. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely look similar. People tell me I look like Jordin Sparks. I personally don't see it. And any resemblence they DO see is solely because of the hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I can see that though. Some of your features are similar.

      Delete
  5. I can see it in the cheeks and smile - but I definitely prefer your look to hers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you!! Super sweet of you to say. :)

      Delete
  6. You are adorable. And she is, too. I totally see it. Seriously, who doesn't think Mariah Carey is pretty? Certainly not my dad. :)

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yea, it's not so much that I don't think she's pretty as that I just have never really loved her style and maybe that is what effects my opinion of her? Thanks for hosting!!

      Delete
  7. Hello I am your newest follower on your blog would love for you to follow me back. Thanks :) Feel free to Like or Follow me on my other media sites!!!

    http://taracl2011.blogspot.com
    http://pinterest.com/taracl85/
    https://twitter.com/LiveLaughhLovee
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveLaughLove/123392547737823
    http://www.networkedblogs.com/blog/taracl

    ReplyDelete