Sunday, March 3, 2013

Social Sunday: Brought to you by the number 5!

Sunday Social


This Week's Questions: Brought to you by the number 5!

1. 5 songs you will listen to for the rest of your life:

Oh my, there are s0 many more than 5, but here's a super short version of my list....

  1. Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers (I tear up every time!)
  2. American Girl by Tom Petty
  3. Killer Queen by Queen
  4. At Last by Etta James
  5. Don't Stop Believing by Journey

2. 5 things on your bucket list:


Well this ones easy because I am working on my 30 before 30...


  1. Finish my Bachelor's Degree
  2. Run a marathon
  3. Write a book
  4. Participate in a flash mob
  5. Go to Disney World



3. 5 celebs you'd love to hang out with for a day:

  1.  Adam Sandler
  2. Kevin James
  3. Zooey Deschanel
  4. Joseph Gordon-Levitt
  5. Will Smith

4. 5 things you always carry in your purse:


  1. Red lipstick (Of course!)
  2. Powder
  3. Q-tips
  4. Black liquid liner
  5. Bobby pins

5. 5 books on your reading list:

  1. The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult
  2. The Beauty Myth by Naomi Wolf 
  3. Happiness Project
  4. Re-read Jane Austin Collection
  5. Re-read Twilight Series


6. Share the last 5 photos on your phone:
 

 1. Me with my new and improved red hair in one of my favorite dresses, the Heidi Dress, from Pinup Girl Clothing.

 


2. My tattoo for my daughter. It is a treble clef with notes to the beginning of You Are My Sunshine. Her name blends into the bottom of the treble clef.




3. My amazingly delicious  Asiago Pasta from my favorite restaurant Topaz Bistro. Seriously Oregon's best kept secret, if you are ever in town (about 30 minutes south of Portland), this is a must! Can't go wrong with live music, amazing food, & local brews. If you do want to stop by, make a reservation! They get crazy busy!


4. My little Super girl running around in her cape.


5. Me with Norman Reedus (from Walking Dead and Boondock Saints) at Portland Comic Con!!! I was ready to faint!




 


If you haven't linked up with the Sunday Social, head over and link up! It's a super fun way to get to know other bloggers.



 

8 comments:

  1. Now you remind me that I should have included Disney to my bucket list. How can I forget? haha. I'm such a Disney baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! You look like a super sexy little red riding hood! I want to be in a flash mob too. and I would listen to those five songs for the rest of my life! LOVE LOVE LOVE the tattoo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thank you! Let's do a flash mob together!!!

      Delete
  3. LOVE that dress! :O Off to visit that site now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so addicted to it! I have a wishlist that would cost me a fortune to finish buying!

      Delete
  4. Your dress is to die for! New follower here.. stopping by from runninglikeamother.com :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will stop by and check out your blog. :)

      Delete