Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Whose shoes would you like to walk in for a day?

I always love heading over to Mel's & Michelle's, to join the fun with their Ketchup with Us Prompts!! 



KETCHUP WITH US' - PROMPT #13

In 57 words or less, tell us whose shoes you would  like to walk in for a day.

 

 

 


 

 

As a child, I dreamed of being her

I knew in my heart that I had to have it all...

 

The Prince, The castle, and of course those SHOES!

 

Now, all grown, I've found my prince,

Maybe not a castle, but I'm sensible, I'll compromise.

 

But every now and then, I won't deny,

I still dream of those sparkly glass slippers!

 

 

 "And then it dawned on me. Maybe the reason Cinderella was so happy the shoe fit wasn’t because of the prince, it was because of the shoes!" ~Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City


 

 

Seriously though, my heart stopped when I read about the Louboutin Cinderella shoes. Sadly only 20 pairs were made. I think I would have had more luck marrying an actual prince!

 








18 comments:

  1. Wow, that Louboutin Cinderella shoes is lovely.. It deserves to find a Prince Charming, who is me.. lol But seriously though, I just clicked and voted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. I love that you found your prince. :) Those shoes are gorgeous, but my kids would drop yogurt on them in about two seconds. Or I'd spill my coffee on them. Thank you for linking-up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! In all my years as a mother and preschool teacher, I've never had one single child spill yogurt on my shoes! That would be awful!

      Delete
  3. Ohhhh those shoes are fantastic.so pretty and feminine...tjey took my breath away.plus Cinderella had her hard times and made it through to find her prince.

    What a perfect shoe to walk in.yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! They are just gorgeous! Maybe I can find a knock off pair.... LOL!

      Delete
  4. Aww. Great entry. But, you know, thank God Monsieur Louboutin had the good sense to update Cinderella's design. HIS shoes are gorgeous. But if any of us ever had to wear her original shoes (made of GLASS???), our feet and toes would look like they were crammed into a jar of pickles. Sweaty pickles. :)

    Thanks for playing Ketchup with us. Please visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Oh Oh Me too!!! I used to dream of my Prince Charming... then I found him... and found out he farted too! Damn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahhaha!!!! OMG, you crack me up girly! Tell me about it!

      Delete
  6. I bet Cinderella didn't lose her shoe, she probably kicked it off cuz those suckers hurt! What we women put up with for cute footwear, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!! I can totally see that! Ahh, but a gorgeous shoe is worth the pain. ;)

      Delete
  7. Those shoes are much better than what Disney dreamed up! Loved your poem! Ellen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think they are definitely an upgrade! Thank you. :)

      Delete
  8. Isn't that what we all dream of as little girls? Glad you found your Prince! Great poem!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yes, every little girl I've ever known anyway. THank you!

      Delete
  9. Nice take on this - I present the quandary; it is better to have good shoes or be whisked off one's feet? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Call me high maintenance, but I simply must have both. ;)

      Delete