Sunday, April 21, 2013

That time I met Norman Reedus....

I always love heading over to Mel's & Michelle's, to join the fun with their Ketchup with Us Prompts!!

KETCHUP WITH US' - PROMPT #16
In 57 words or less, tell us about A CELEBRITY ENCOUNTER.

Norman Reedus, my beloved Daryl from The Walking Dead, is the only celebrity I have ever met. I was shocked by my reaction to meeting him.


It happened at Portland Comicon,
just a couple months ago.
My excitement grew as I waited in line.
It was finally my turn,
I saw him standing there.
He smiled and said, "Check you out!"
I was unable to speak,
so naturally I let out a high pitched squeal.
As I stumbled away with a giant smile,
I felt light headed almost bumping into people.
Starstruck….

Have you met any celebrities? I'd love to hear about it in a comment!

Thanks for stopping by. Take care and God bless!

5 comments:

  1. LOL! I would have let out a high pitched squeal toooooo! LOVE Norman Reedus! Lucky you for meeting such a hottie! :P

    Celena
    http://mystayathomemamalife.blogspot.com/2013/04/10-day-blog-challenge-day-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have squealed, too! He is my fave on that show. Was anyone else from the cast there? So cool! I love this!!

    Thanks for linking up, you know we love it when you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! In my head, I'm hearing his line spoken like Joey's famous one from Friends. What a great moment. Thanks for sharing it, TSM. And congrats on being our KWU Featured Writer last time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome. He seems really laid back. I've met Theresa Guidice, Jason Kidd and his wife, Harry Carson, and Kevin Boss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun ... especially since you love the show!!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•*´
    (¸¤ Lanaya | xoxo
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete