Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope that you all had a fabulous Mother's Day! Mine was just wonderful, and I'm dying to tell you all about it. But first...

There were quite a few funny cards and memes floating around the internet. Here were my favorites that I posted on facebook.







 Okay, back to my Mother's Day...

Like I was saying, it was absolutely fabulous! I started out the day with presents. I felt so loved


 My favorite presents were the handmade ones. I just love gifts from tiny ones with big hearts.
 
Pearl bracelet from my Mr. So sweet, I have been looking for a single strand bracelet. I had no clue he was going to get me one!

My little Princess picked this one. It's a pink sapphire heart with a mother and child in a loving embrace. I just love it!

After I opened my wonderful presents, we went to Oaks Amusement Park in Portland. It has become a Mother's Day tradition for us. It is such a fun place. It's been open since the early 1900's, and is a blast from the past.





 


We had so much fun!!

 
What did you do for Mother's Day? I'd love to hear about it in a comment!

I hope you all had as wonderful of a day as I did whether you went out or stayed home and relaxed!

Take care and God bless!!