Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Martinis and Fun in the Sun

I had a fabulous weekend. :)

Friday night, I met up with some of my favorite ladies for a much needed girls night. We had drinks at an adorable little martini bar called Twigs. There are a few locations in Washington, but they are new to Oregon. The service is a bit slow, as they are still working out a few kinks, but the drinks are very yummy! Our night was super fun, but unfortunately for the girl sitting next to us, it didn't go as well. Poor girl had her mojito poured in her lap by the waiter. I felt almost as bad for him as I did for her because he was clearly mortified. She was a trooper and didn't let it ruin her date.


We have been having some gorgeous weather (this is so not typical for Oregon in May), and Saturday we were invited for swimming and dinner with some of our good friends who have an outdoor pool. Luckily, my new swimsuit got here just in time! The kids had a blast in the pool, while the adults enjoyed the sun and some blended drinks.






Is the weather this lovely wherever you live? If so, did you get to have some fun in the sun?