Friday, May 24, 2013

Pinup Fashion: The Heidi Dress by Pinup Girl Clothing

Every girl should own at least one dress that makes her feel sexy. For me that dress is the Heidi Dress by Pinup Girl Clothing. PUG is one of my favorite stores to shop. I love vintage reproduction especially pinup styles, and they have so many adorable dresses! 
 
The Heidi  is pinup with a modern twist. It has a full swing skirt and an insanely flattering bustline. The skirt has a shorter hemline for a more modern look, but I am very petite, so the skirt is a bit longer and me. But I honestly prefer the longer length and it still has a very modern look. It is made from high quality stretch sateen that hugs you in all the right places. 
 
As a curvy girl, I have a hard time finding dresses that fit me correctly, but this one is a curvy girls best friend. If you are chesty and have a problem with dresses being too small in the bust, fear not because this one has plenty of room for the girls.
 

If red is not your thing, this dress comes in a variety of colors and patterns including:  leopard print, royal blue, rose rose, coral & at least 10 others! Each dress comes with a matching belt.
 
 
 
 

As you can see by the photos of the models, this dress is extremely versatile and could fit any body type! The Heidi is a bit pricey, but it is completely worth it because the quality is amazing and it fits like a dream!

I am also seen in this style: Sunday Social: Brought to you by the number 5, 30 before 30 update: Vegas Baby!


If you LOVE my blog, and I hope you do, please vote for me! All you have to do is click the banner!Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory