Friday, May 17, 2013

What is Swagbucks?

I kept hearing about Swagbucks, But I had no idea what it was. It sounded a bit too good to be true when friends told me about it, so I was skeptical. After a some research, I decided to give it a try.

How does it work?
Signing up is easy and FREE! The easiest way to earn swagbucks is to download the swagbucks search toolbar and use it for your searches, it pulls data from Google and Ask.com so results are just as accurate.  That's right, you get swagbucks just for searching!! You can also earn swagbucks by filling out surveys & polls.
 
Another great way you can earn money is by referring your friends to the program. In fact, you can get up to 100 swag bucks for each person you refer, if the person actually uses the program. Swag Codes This program also has a Swag Codes program, where you can earn swagbucks just by finding special codes and pasting them into field on your members page. They aren't that difficult to find especially if you look for them on the website's official blog. 

Prizes?
There are so many prizes you can trade your swagbucks for. There are toys, jewelry, but my choice would be gift cards!! I search online all day long why not get rewarded for it?
 
My thoughts...
Swagbucks is a legitimate site. You need to use all revenue streams to make the most of it. It's just a matter of  using their search engine to search, promoting their service by referring friends and reading up on their news.

Who doesn't like getting rewarded for something they are going to be doing anyway? Have you tried Swagbucks yet?