Thursday, June 20, 2013

I hate sharing my kid!

Today I had to say goodbye to my little Princess. She will be staying with her bio dad for 2 weeks. I've been doing this for over 5 years and it hasn't gotten any easier. Leading up to her leaving, I feel the anxiety creeping up. I freak out when it's only going to be a weekend, so I really dread the two week blocks in the summer. Yes, we'll have phone calls, but it's just not the same. I miss my baby!

I HATE SHARING!!!


She's mine and I hate sharing! Let me be honest about something for a second, you know when you have a baby and everyone and their mom wants to hold them? I HATED it! I hated when the ex's mom wanted to take her from me... okay, I'll admit that maybe I'm a little over attached, but I can't help it. She is my everything, and it's hard to have to let her go for long periods of time. 

Luckily I have a lot of big exciting things going on this next two weeks that will keep me occupied (you'll hear all about it later!) and she is on her way to Florida to have a blast at Disney World. 

I understand that time with her dad is important, it's just hard. I will get through this.

Do you have to share your kids? How do you deal?
Prayers for my Princess on her flight please!!