Friday, August 30, 2013

August Wantable Beauty Box Review



What is Wantable?

    

Beauty box subscription- $36 a month
Each month you receive 4-6 full-size premium beauty products! The value of each box is $80-$100! What an amazing deal!

There is a very thorough questionnaire on the website, so that you will only get products that you are likely to love. All products are hand picked to match your style. Unlike other subscriptions, if you don't like your box, all you have to do is return it! 

They also offer jewelry boxes!




Here is what was in my box:

Michael Marcus Debbie Lipstick Retail $24.00

If you have been reading a while, you know about my love of red lipstick. I was so excited to see that red lipstick was in my box!! I had to try it right away and I was so happy with it. The color is just gorgeous on. It glides on very smoothly and kept my lips moisturized. I applied the lipstick in the morning. I ate, drank, and carried on with my day. It did not smudge, bleed, or fade and I didn't have to touch up until 4pm. That is pretty amazing if you ask me! Definitely a keeper!



Besame 1930's Mascara Retail $18.00

Oh my goodness! I have been wanting to try Besame beauty products for so long, so I was ecstatic to see this in my box! This mascara is a formulation from the 30s and has only 7 natural ingredients. If you have sensitive eyes, this is perfect for you! To get a more dramatic look, you have to put a few coats. One thing that I absolutely love about this mascara is the smell of cloves.



Japonesque Flat Eyeliner Brush Retail $11.00

The quality of this brush is amazing. The brush is very sturdy and doesn't bend or shed. I was able to get a very precise line with it. It's honestly one of the better eyeliner brushes that I've used, and I love the travel size.




Face Stockholm Gel Eyeliner Black Retail $24.00

I love gel liner, and use it all the time so Wantable gets another point for getting it right! This went on very smoothly and was long lasting. I love that it was a very intense black. Most of the gel liners I have tried tend to smudge, but this one stayed put! 




Beauty For Real The Perfect Lip Pencil Nude Retail $14.00

I LOVE this lip pencil and I think it has the perfect name. It really is the perfect lip pencil. It's the only pencil that Beauty for Real sells because it is supposed to work for all skin tones. It worked perfectly as a base for all of my reds, and also looks great with just clear gloss over it. I am definitely going to buy a new one when this one runs out!



 
Echo Vie All Natural Lip Balm Sample Retail $15

Love the pink tint that this lip balm has. It tingles as it goes on and has a bit of a minty flavor. My lips felt very moisturized after wearing it and I think it makes a great daily balm.

That's a $91 value not including the lip balm for only $36! 

I was so impressed with the quality of all of the products in this box!  Do you subscribe? I'd love t hear about what was in your box! 
Disclosure: This complimentary box was provided for review purposes. No compensation was received and all opinions are my own. 
 
If you LOVE my blog, and I hope you do, please vote for me! All you have to do is click the banner!Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory