Friday, August 16, 2013

Secret Subject Swap: Movie of My Life

Welcome to Take Two of August’s Secret Subject Swaps. This week, 13 brave bloggers picked a secret subject for someone else and were assigned a secret subject to interpret in their own style. Today we are all simultaneously divulging our topics and submitting our posts.  


Secret Subject Swap

Here are links to all the sites featuring Secret Subject Swap posts. Sit back, grab a cup, and check them all out. See you there:

Just A Little Nutty (Guest Post)



My subject is: 

Name a movie that closely parallels your life (or part of it)

It was submitted by: It’s Yummilicious


Movie of My Life

I really had a hard time thinking of a movie that "parallels my life", then it hit me. I have been known to say that I am a Cinderella story. Not only because I have a happily ever after, but we also have a few other things in common. Let's break this down.

Rags to Riches (Okay Suburbia)

Here's the obvious one. Life didn't start out great for me, and now it's pretty wonderful. You could even say it's fairy tale like. I found my Prince Charming and I have more than I ever dreamed of. Plus, I sometimes wear a tiara, that's kind of like becoming a princess, right???


She's my Fashion Influence


I love dresses, and am usually seen wearing something vintage inspired. I love pretty things and I don't do jeans. Growing up I watched a lot of Disney, and it's pretty obvious that not only Cinderella, but all the Disney Princesses played a big part in my fashion influence.

We Sing (way too often)



I sing all the time. One of the perks of being a preschool teacher is that it's completely acceptable to sing about EVERYTHING.


Shoes!


We know how to spot an amazing pair of shoes.


And most importantly, we both can totally pull off a blue ball gown...




If you LOVE my blog, and I hope you do, please vote for me! All you have to do is click the banner!Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory