Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year's Resolutions 2014


Wow, 2013 is already coming to a close. Time is just going faster and faster, does anyone know where I can find the pause button? Well, it's time to think of those New Year's resolutions! I didn't used to be a New Year's resolution person, but making goals to improve yourself is great no matter what time of year so I've decided to make a few this year. 
 
1. No dieting
I don't believe in dieting. Rather than dieting or trying to lose weight, I resolve to make healthy choices. This year I made an effort at living a more healthy lifestyle, but I want to take it to the next level. I'm planning on exercising more consistently, cooking more, and eating cleaner healthy well balanced meals.

2. Relaaaax
With work, school, and motherhood things can get busy and stressful. This year I want to work on making time to relax. It's okay to take some time to just do something for me. I want to try yoga, and maybe have a spa day. Read more, take walks, and

3. Get it together...
I tend to have so much going on that nothing is organized. Well, this year I want to make time to get things in order. This is probably going to take a lot of work, but I'll do my best!

4. Stop neglecting you!
I know, I have been so bad about blogging. I always think of great things to write, and then I just run out of time. Well, working on #3 should help with this one. I have some big plans for 2014, so stay tuned!

Those are my resolutions for 2014! I'd love to hear all about your resolutions in a comment.