Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Princess Cakes!

I have been so busy with school and trying to be being super mom that I haven't had time for my hobbies like writing here and cakes! I had Thanksgiving week off from work, and was so excited that I was asked to make two cakes! I need to get a photo of the other cake, but here is the Cinderella cake I made!
I have a major princess/ Disney obsession, so this one was extra fun for me! I was so pleased with how she turned out! What do you think?
 
Here are some other princess cakes I have made...
 
 
 
 
 
And my favorite of all... The Princess' 6th birthday party cake! You can read the post about the party here.
 
It's just a hobby, but I enjoy it so much! It's a creative outlet for me, and fun to just let my imagination run wild sometimes.
 
What is your hobby? I'd love to hear about it in a comment!



If you LOVE my blog, and I hope you do, please vote for me! All you have to do is click the banner!Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory