Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Look!

It has been so crazy getting things changed over! I absolutely love my new blog name, and I knew I was going to have to give the blog a whole new look.
 
After many hours of working on it, here it is!

The red kiss is so me, and I finally feel like my blog is really a reflection of myself. I have to say that I am very proud of myself for doing it all on my own rather than hiring someone. Yay me!
 
Grab my new button: 
Darling Dame

So, what do you think?? I would love any feedback, and please let me know if there are any issues with anything!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Don't forget to link up to the (Not So) Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop while you are here!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! Congrats to you for doing it on your own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!! Love it! Looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete