Tuesday, February 18, 2014

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday Linkup #43: Supergirl

Supergirl
Last week was Spirit week for my preschool. Each day has a different theme, and the kids get to dress up accordingly. It's so fun, and the kids love it! We had pajama day, sport day, TV character day, and Superhero/Princess day. Here is what I threw together to dress up as Supergirl on Superhero day. So fun!

 




If you LOVE my blog, and I hope you do, please vote for me! All you have to do is click the banner!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory



On to the hop...


Wordless Wednesday Linkup


The Rules
1. Please follow your host Darling Dame (that's me!) Facebook/ TwitterPinterestInstagram
Follow on Bloglovin  

Leave a comment letting me know that you are a new follower, so I can follow you back!  

 2. Link up any post with photos, it doesn't have to be wordless.
    
3. Visit some of the other blogs that have linked up!
4. Share! Copy and post the button below on your sidebar
Darling Dame

If you are interested in cohosting the (Not So) Wordless Wednesday Linkup, please email me at thedarlingdame@gmail.com