Tuesday, March 4, 2014

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday #45: Frozen Craze

Frozen Craze

I'm sure you all are aware of the Frozen craze going on all around us! Of course, being the Disney fanatic that I am, I pre-ordered the bluray that will be released on March 18th, but then the digital copy was released last week and of course we couldn't wait a couple weeks... so we had to get that. And that's after already having gone to the movies to see it two times. Anyone else guilty of this insanity?

If you have seen it, you have to admit that it is really good. I mean, really good. If you haven't seen it, what rock have you been living under?? The digital copy is available for download, so come back in a couple hours and let me know what you thought, haha!!

Anyway, the other day I saw this Super-Size Plush Olaf at JCPenney. Of course I had to stop and give him a hug! This adorable guy will only run you $500.... wow, if you bought this, you have to comment and tell me! He's cute, but not happening here. I have no idea where I'd even put something this big!


Have you seen Disney's Frozen? Do you love it? Hate it? I'd love to hear about it in a comment! 

Wordless Wednesday Linkup


The Rules
1. Please follow your host Darling Dame (that's me!) Facebook/ TwitterPinterestInstagram
Follow on Bloglovin

Leave a comment letting me know that you are a new follower, so I can follow you back!  

 2. Link up any post with photos, it doesn't have to be wordless.
    
3. Visit some of the other blogs that have linked up!

4. Share! Copy and post the button below on your sidebar
Darling Dame

If you are interested in cohosting the (Not So) Wordless Wednesday Linkup, please email me at thedarlingdame@gmail.com