Tuesday, April 15, 2014

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday #51- It's a Small World

Disney Small World Dolls


I have been in love with the Disney Animators' Collection "It's a Small World" dolls since they were released last year! I finally went for it and bought 6 of the 7 originals: Holland, Hawaii, Japan, India, Kenya, and France. I still need England, but it's impossible to find! They recently released China and Mexico, and I can't wait to add those to my collection as well! I think they are just adorable, and I love that they all sing in their language as well as English. 

Do you collect anything? I'd love to hear about it in a comment!


Wordless Wednesday Linkup

The Rules
1. Please follow your host Darling Dame (that's me!) Facebook/ TwitterPinterestInstagram
Follow on Bloglovin

Leave a comment letting me know that you are a new follower, so I can follow you back!  

 2. Link up any post with photos, it doesn't have to be wordless.
    
3. Visit some of the other blogs that have linked up!

4. Share! Copy and post the button below on your sidebar
Darling Dame

If you are interested in cohosting the (Not So) Wordless Wednesday Linkup, send me an email!