Tuesday, April 29, 2014

(Not So) Wordless Wednesday Linky #52- Rainbow Around The Sun

Rainbow Around The Sun


I absolutely love rainbows. You know that song from The Sound of Music, Favorite Things. Well, rainbows are at the top of my list of favorite things, haha! Really though, there is something about seeing a rainbow that just brightens my day. It's a reminder that after every storm there is something beautiful.

Yesterday I saw a rainbow around the sun, or halo. It was so beautiful that I had to share. Have you seen one of these?

What is at the top of your list of favorite things? Something that puts you into a happy mood?


Wordless Wednesday Linkup

The Rules
1. Please follow your host Darling Dame (that's me!) Facebook/ TwitterPinterestInstagram
Follow on Bloglovin

Leave a comment letting me know that you are a new follower, so I can follow you back!  

 2. Link up any post with photos, it doesn't have to be wordless.
    
3. Visit some of the other blogs that have linked up!

4. Share! Copy and post the button below on your sidebar
Darling Dame

If you are interested in cohosting the (Not So) Wordless Wednesday Linkup, send me an email!